For Men who don't cook

Started by P.C., Nov 07 08 08:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Michel

P.C.

You'd HAVE to include one of those little birthday candles....and maybe a stupid hat as well. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/musik/g015.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

I actually think Lil Me is on to something.

Michel

P.C.

LOL.....I think it's dangerously close to crafting....so I suspect Lil Me won't be going near it because of her craft allergy.

Lil Me

P.C. is exactly right.
 But I am thinking about packaging one for a friend in Edmonton.  It's her bday later this month, and I KNOW she will like it, espcially if I include a candle and a bday hat!  I know she will actually make the cake. (then she will ask me for the recipe).  She usually has the maturity of a 12 year old (as do I at times)...so we were good friends all through high school and collectively responsible for a ton of immature practical jokes....when we were considerably older than 12.  We nailed people with pie-in-the-face on a few birthdays, and sent a lot of anonymous love letters to unsuspecting boys...just to see what would happen.  

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

You Lil Monkeeees....LOL

I think it's a really cute gift for someone afar.      

Michel