Tough Love: Brandon Crisp

Started by Lise, Nov 07 08 05:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

I implied your definition to living in general, not just kids.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Well....we were talking about kids with tv's and computers in their rooms ?

But you know......the same goes 'in general' as well.  And yes....even in a studio.  The mind responds well to distinctive messages.  If we eat in bed...watch tv in bed...play video games in bed...we are more susceptible to the inability to allow our minds to shut out the days activities when it is time to sleep.  

The same for eating.....we lose something when we eat on the run or in front of the tv.  I'm not saying it's wrong...I'm saying there's a toll.  It's a different experience to dine than it is to eat....and it can be a great stress reliever, to 'dine' .....and, it trains us to not eat mindlessly.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

C'mon.  Kids who are raised in a studio grow up to be artistic.  Yes?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

That's true.  I totally overlooked that.  

Marik

who does that?! walks out because his parents didn't let him play call of duty 4 (which by the way is a fun game but there are too many people online who use the noob-tube)
*in an old man voice*: kids these days!!!

P.C.

Autopsy shows that Brandon's death was the result of a fall from a tree.  He most likely succumbed to hypothermia after falling from the tree ?      

Michel