Favourite type Tea (shoo coffee drinkers shoo)

Started by Sportsdude, Oct 23 08 07:14

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your tea

Black
4 (57.1%)
Green
3 (42.9%)
White
0 (0%)
Yellow
0 (0%)
Tea revolution be damned! I've conformed to the masses and drink coffee
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Sportsdude

Black/Red
Green
White
Yellow

Beverages
Sweet Tea/Iced Tea
Bubble Tea
Chai

Then tea origins culture
India
China
Japan
Turkish
Korean
British

My favs
The usual Black Tea (I've been drinking more and more of it lately), Green. My allegiance is split on speciality drink teas. Back home its sweet tea of course as nobody knows what bubble tea is, just some mysterious drink that comes from the mysterious land of Canada. Here its Bubble Tea.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

I like all kinds except real fruity ones with strong taste like passion fruit tzao.

but my absolute fav is
- pu-erh with chrysanthemums

Sportsdude

*wiki's*

apparently that's a green tea!
excellent.

yeah I don't like the fruity stuff either.

Lil Me

My fave is black tea- regular Tetley round tea bag.  Either served black or with hot soy milk and chai spices.  But I limit myself to 1 cup most days.

But I tend to drink more green tea or herbal tea...or just plain hot water (oh dear, I'm turning into my mother...)

I have a bubble tea once in a while (mostly summer).  Is it possible to get hot bubble tea?

I've never tried American Sweet Tea.  I should make it one day.  If I have iced tea, it's from the powder in the big can.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Lise

Why can't I choose more than one???

I'm converting to tea drinking but more on the herbal tea side. Be gentle with me... I'm starting slow with various tea leaves since jumping off the coffee wagon.

My favorite is still green tea because of all its added benefits.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Sportsdude wrote:
Goat fur???? shhh don't tell Russ...

Eh? Someone paged?

Um.. I drink coffee and some tea.. but I take issue with your comment about coffee drinkers conforming to the masses.. you realize how hypocrytical that is SD? Theres MORE Tea drinkers in the world than there is coffee drinkers. Anyhoo.. carry on!

I mostly drink tea at the end of the day (if Im going to), or Long Island Ice Tea.. or when Im sick with sore throat.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Van

My favorite tea is...COFFEE! Gotchya!!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

I don't drink coffee to conform.  I drink it because I LIKE it.  That'll be the day I start eating something just because it might be considered the 'in' thing to do.  Shoo yerseff !  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/h030.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

hahahaha.
 whateva!

Tea forever! lol

JJ

My favorite are Red Rose black tea or Lemon-Ginger tea.