M & M Meatshops

Started by Lise, Oct 09 08 10:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil Me

Coke roast is in the crock pot.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Cool! Let us know how it turns out and how you did it.
I know I had coca cola chicken wings while in china.. it seemed to be a well known and liked dish.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

stretchedout

With all of the good wholesome ingredients available why would one resort to putting highly refined pre-packaged soup mix and a can of coke into a crock pot?  You're kidding right?
C'mon, the city is sleeping!

Lil Me

lol.  I'm not kidding.
 Wanted to experiment with something different.
 Back to buckwheat and bean sprouts tomorrow....

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

stretchedout

I was just thinking that will garlic, challets, rosemary, tyne, some meat and veggies, one could make such a delicious meal.  No need to bother with coke and onion soup mix, lol!
C'mon, the city is sleeping!

P.C.

Stretch !  Is this you ?   Shallots, and thyme ?

I like experimenting too.  Like that old mock apple pie recipe that had no apples in it.....lol !

HAD to try it.....just had to.  Now Lil Me has my curiosity going for this one as well.[/DIV]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Coke roast is delish.  2 thumbs up (though I'm weirdly "burpy" right now...)  

P.C.

Well there ya go.   Now I gotta try it.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|