When's Blind Date on TV?

Started by stretchedout, Oct 03 08 10:01

Previous topic - Next topic

stretchedout

It's been on at midnight on KVOS 12 for years.  Now COPS.  WTF?  Help, I need to watch.
C'mon, the city is sleeping!

P.C.

lol......stretchedout.....you just don't seem like a dating show kinda guy.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

stretchedout

Why is that?  I think even attempting to try to understand the personality of others on forums is futile.  Personally, I'm not interested.  In any case, I like watching dating shows going way back to John Ritter appearing on The Dating Game in 1966, although I wasn't born yet then.

So when's Blind Date on TV now?  Basic cable and internet is $80/month.  Can't pay more out of principle - spending more than $1000 on TV/internet at home seems like way too much to me.

P.C.

Oh I wasn't trying to understand your personality....I was just making a light-hearted comment.....that's all.   Nothing personal at all.

Is there not a way to find it on-line by googling 'scheduling' of that network ?

stretchedout

No worries - we all need love, and all fantasize about loving people.  COPS?  Who wants to watch that show anyway, and at midnight?  C'mon, that show was done in the 80s - came on tv in 1988 I recall.  I think only freaks watch that show, hoping to see someone get tasered.

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]  

I think you may be right.