Clay is gay: Former 'Idol' runner-up Aiken comes out of the closet

Started by Sportsdude, Sep 24 08 10:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Am not surprised - there was a rumour that he was gay for the longest time. I wouldn't be surprise either if Ryan Seacrest came out.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Van wrote:
Good he is honest with himself.

Bad he is a pop singer with [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]weak songs[/FONT] (just my opinion).

Agreed!  At least he sings better than I can...    

Lise

I can't even remember his songs..... he was THAT forgettable. Actually apart from Kelly Clarkson, all the American Idols were forgettable.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Van

Any Idol show is forgettable. I see better singers at Kareoke night at the local pub. And these are some drunk idiots!

purelife, maybe you can sing better!?!! I only heard him on Sirius Faction yesterday. The DJ played a minute of him because he didn't know who he was either. So he played him, then made fun of him laughing hystericaly for a half hour.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

Van

The only time I heard of Kelly Clarkson was when the 40 year old virgin was getting waxed.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!