Who's a thief ?

Started by P.C., Sep 13 08 12:43

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

I'm curious to know, if anyone takes the little shampoos or lotions from their hotel room.....and who thinks it is stealing.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

I take them if they're 1/2 used, because they are going be thrown out anyways.

Otherwise, I don't usually take them....because I have enough of my own junk in the bathroom at home.

I ALWAYS take the hotel pen, though :)

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

I take all. And usually add it to the many others i have sitting in the dust in the side of my cupboard.

EDIT: reason is I take them camping and then use them or give them away there.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Taking them camping is a great idea.

I take them if they're purdy.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0] ......but the problem is, I feel guilty.  I justify it by telling myself that we have paid for them....and in some cases, paid a LOT. (but I STILL feel guilty)
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Oh man, I do it all the time. It's not a big deal. I don't take the shampoo and body wash because I don't like them but I usually take the lotion. It's so I can carry one around in my bag then toss when it's empty. The perfect size.

You're not a thief, you've paid for the items so don't feel guilty.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Will anyone admit to taking the towels?  (I never have- I've taken the hotel towels outside the building...to the beach, etc...but always returned them.)  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel