4 (50%)
She's Not Attractive
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Lil Me

Just wondering...

Politics aside, I really dig her look.  
 I like the glasses and I like the hair.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

"She's not bad looking. She looks like one of those women in the Van Halen videos who takes off her glasses, shakes out her hair, and then all of a sudden, she's in high heels and a bikini. All of a sudden, I am FOR drilling in Alaska." --Jimmy Kimmel  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

She looks like Carole Taylor.
She also reminds of that annoying goodie goodie in High School like Reese Witherspoon's character in the movie Election.

can there be a 'no opinion' option? lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

moderately attractive.  She's photogenic and looks nice on tele.

Michel

Lil Me

Michel wrote:
She has shit between her two ears, so she pass from "bah" to "beuark" for me.
 --
 Ah, Skeptic Cat.  You can't rate her without the politics?

Sportsdude

She's got fascist tendencies what's not to like eh? Like she said it herself she's a pit bull with lipstick. rrroar

purelife

but if you didn't know her name.....

Michel

Sportsdude

she'd bite you and she's a good shot with a shotgun. Pit Bull w/lipstick and a shotgun? trouble.

Sportsdude

Michel wrote:
Lil Me wrote:
Michel wrote:
 She has shit between her two ears, so she pass from "bah" to "beuark" for me.
[em]--
Ah, Skeptic Cat.  You can't rate her without the politics?[/em]

[/div]Nope,beauty comes from the inside too. She's ugly for the few little things I heard from her. Let's say that if you put my name and her in the same sentence, there will be the word shot too, but also blood in the same sentence too and no cum nor menstruation.

sounds like the movie Election.
 [div]

Lise

OK looking. She's not my type. I take Angelina over any woman.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Finally I find a pic of her with her hair down...She looks more relaxed.

Sportsdude

I know somebody from Prince George who looks exactly like that last picture, except she's got blonde hair. creepy.  

Lise

She reminds me of Florence Henderson. I think her teeth are too white but if you're going to be on stage, you gotta go white and dazzling, I guess.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.