Moderately Attractive
1 (12.5%)
She's Average
4 (50%)
She's Not Attractive
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Van

I thought she was just ok, until I heard her talk. She became very ugly. Anything spewing off ultra right wing, kill the enemy, oil, blah blah blah, is ugly!  She looks more like a horrid demon now.

Maybe I will get a mask of her face for Halloween!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Teh Lise

Well, you can't change ppl's opinion. She's just going by what she believes in. While I don't really agree with what she stands for, I do admire her for plucking the courage to go out in front of ppl to say what she wants. She's also a new mommy and soon-to-be grandma. It's a tough life to juggle.

Van

I don't think I would flirt with her if I met her in person.

Let Oddbama reign!!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

why did this post twice?[/DIV]

Michel

Van

Michel wrote:
She's a fascist, an Adolf Hitler wrapped in your regular soccer mom look that the masses can "relate" to. We see her face everywhere. Big media offensive right now. The ruling class is very influent and media are their prostitute.  
  You nailed it on the head man! The second I heard her talking, I got the feeling I was at an oil/church/jesus for oil/bomb the enemy/eat crap if you don't like it, kind of gathering.

I didn't listen too long. I put on mute then turned up some Pink Floyd.

Sportsdude

Just remember, she knows nothing about the world outside of Alaskan issues and she's a heartbeat away from a nuclear arsenal from a running mate who is 72.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

Was that little old guy that looks like a short version of the 6 Flags Guy.

Mccain?

Is it going to be a close election?

Sportsdude

At the moment as things stand it's going to be a tie 269 to 269 in the electoral college.
Sweet Anarchy!
Down with the EC!

Van

Must be our fluffy media? I kind of thought obama had a decent lead. But I haven't been following too close. Doesn't really hold my attention.

Sportsdude

Well the US Elections aren't decided on popular vote.

If McCain wins Ohio and Colorado he wins.
If Obama wins Ohio he wins.
If Obama takes Colorado, New Mexico but loses Ohio and NH. Its a tie.
Obama wins if he takes NH and Colorado.

Those are the states that matter, everything else is an after thought unless you want to throw Virginia in the mix. At the moment Obama and McCain are tied there. Obama wins Virginia he can lose Colorado and still win.

There's your election in a nutshell. Just turn in now on Nov. 4 and just pay attention to those states. NH, Colo, Ohio, Virginia.

Gopher

She wouldn't  rate a second glace.
A fool's paradise is better than none.