McCain's VP's daughter Bristol 17, is pregnant

Started by Sportsdude, Sep 01 08 09:47

Previous topic - Next topic

49er

base on your logic all children follow their parents affiliation

Sportsdude

no, not at all (although most I know do)

I'm saying if you grew up in a society that was radically different from the norm or perceived norm, that sets your views much more instead of some book you read in class. The book part can either confirm your beliefs or open up something new.

I'd have a different outlook on life if I was growing up in Milwaukee instead of St. Louis. Just like Michel and Quebec, you and San Fransisco. I think we are more representative of our societies and communities we grew up in more so then our parents teaching. Where do children spend the most time during the day? At school and around other people who could be from different walks of life or could be from all the same background.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

49er

so if the parent believes in and preaches abstinence but the child doesn't and practices the opposite..... the media should then crucifies the parent?

Sportsdude

If the parent believes that they are in the 'right' and everyone else is in the 'wrong', then I don't see why not. When you consider yourself 'family values' person and preach that, you should practice it, no?

It's just funny to see Republicans take a Democratic view point of acceptance, when if it was a Democrat's daughter they'd be saying "see look at those liberals". That's my issue anyway.

49er

It's just that if an alien from outer space was to drop onto us it would get the impression that this is the only major problem we are facing

Sportsdude

haha. I don't think Aliens would be able to handle our antics. The alien would have to check into Alien rehab.

Lil Me

I don't have cable tv...so someone please give me a re-cap of the late night talk show jokes.

I heard one when I was out today...
 The father of the baby is actually John Kerry..

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

I really don't see what the big deal is.

It's not like the daddy is Bill Clinton.

Sportsdude

lol The media was talking about the father's facebook profile...

It says he's a proud"f*cking redneck" and "I don't want kids"

OOOOOOOPS. bwhaha lol hilarious.

|