What's your favorite fruit?

Started by Lise, Aug 22 08 09:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Like the kinda fruit you wouldn't get sick of eating all day? Mine would be blueberries.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

49er

banana & papaya..........and yes I still have all my teeth

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

It's a toss up between watermelon or raspberries.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

Thanks for reminding me, PC. I'll change my favourite to raspberries (with cheries and peaches following in that order).
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Cherries are up there on my list too.  And grapes.  The kind that 'crack' when you bite them.

Lil Me

Mangoes, oranges, berries.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Sportsdude

peaches and strawberries.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Anyone for a Carmen Miranda hat?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van

pears, peaches, apples, bananas, grapes, strawberries, honeydew, watermelon, just to name a few.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Oo, oo,   nectarines and kiwis are right up there too.

I'd put apples on the top of my list if I could get my hands on some Gravensteins.

Lil Me

Gravenstein?  Like the monster that you build in your basement?  

P.C.

The Gravenstein monster ?