I would give my ______ for a piece of chocolate.

Started by Lil Me, Aug 21 08 08:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil Me

Do you ever have chocolate cravings?
 Would you give your right arm, your grandmother, or ??? for a piece of chocolate?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Yes.....I actually made chocolate chip cookies today.

Did you know that there is actually a property in chocolate that is similar to a hormone that we produce when we are in love ?  (I sound like Cliff Claven) [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

lol. no way!
haha cliff claven. good one P.C.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Nope, I don't have much of a chocolate craving. Not a fan of chocolate - I don't know why. Am I weird?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

I'm not normally a fuge chocolate fan, either.  But with all kinds of emotional sh*t going on this week, I could kill for chocolate.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van

Someone! Get her some chocolate!!

I am more of a popcorn craver. If I smell popcorn, I will kill a few people if I have to, to get some...
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

I'm not eating a ton of chocolate.  Just a teensy piece at the right time.

I'm also eating Doritos Munchie Mix (the one with  chips , cheezies and pretzels in it) because I'm having a bit of a Harold and Kumar week.

P.C.

A teensy bit of chocolate is good for you if it's dark chocolate.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise @ Work

Anyone tried that 85% dark cocoa or whatever it's called. Taste like mud but my pal swears you get a high from it.

purelife

Funny, I haven't craved chocolate for a while now...but I have been craving some junk food lately and o.d'ing on the bad carbs because I too, have some emotional f*cked up stuff going on in my freaking life!  *sigh*

So, last night, at Stupidstore, picked up some wagon wheels, chips, and these marshmellow chocolate puff cookies stuff....I have candy galore at home...

purelife

Ah shoot...forgot to pick up some jelly bellies.