Checkout Canada's Flag Bearer in Beijing!!!!

Started by Lil Me, Jul 23 08 10:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil Me

Adam van Koeverden, kayaker and double medallist in 2004.
 aaaaaaaaaahhhhh.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

That's a mighty fine looking paddle he has there.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

And he's even wearing a Roots Canada shirt.  Take it off!

P.C.

I think his nickname is Wonder Buoy .  

Lil Me

Pfffft.  I don't think so.  He's just getting his flag ready.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

cool. Showcasing Canada's strong rowing history.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

^^^^
 That's not exactly what I was getting excited about.

Lil Me

Lise

I know! HE'S SO HOT!!! Is he married?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

A little afternoon delight Lil Me ?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c032.gif" border=0]  

Lil Me

Yes, I'm procrastinating again.