Can't post from Firefox

Started by Lil Me, Jul 06 08 10:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil Me

I'm not getting a "text box" to type in.

Just the subject headers and the anti-spam bot below.

Anyone else having this problem?
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

I'm not having that specific problem, Lil me; however I'm generally finding the board extremely slow and wonder if it's anything to do with the re-emergence of that voice that shouts "hello" every so often - it's been missing for months but seems to have reappeared over the last few days.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

Yeah that annoying ad seems to be back.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

TehBorken

Lil Me wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]I'm not getting a "text box" to type in.[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]Just the subject headers and the anti-spam bot below.[/div]  [div style="font-style: italic;"]Anyone else having this problem?[/div]
Weird....I'm using FF 3.0 and not seeing any problem. I usually run with my sound turned down or off, so I never hear any voices (except in my head).

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Sportsdude

3.0 over here, no problems. Never had any connection issues either, only when the server is down.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Richard

Internet Explorer never has that problem.  Switch to IE and you'll never look back.