One Man's Trash is Another Man's Treasure

Started by Lil Me, Jun 23 08 09:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil Me

[h2]commode chair (langley)[/h2]  
Reply to: [a href="mailto:[email protected]?subject=commode%20chair%20%28langley%29"][email protected][/a]
  Date: 2008-06-23,  3:34PM PDT

have a commode chair that is in great shape if you need one. in the langley area of brookswood. [table summary="craigslist hosted images"]  [tbody][tr][td align="center"]
 [/td] [td align="center"]
 [/td][/tr] [tr][td align="center"]
 [/td] [td align="center"]
 [/td][/tr] [/tbody] [/table]    

[ul] [li] Location: langley [/li][li] it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests[/li] [/ul]  
   PostingID: 730122355  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Does the fact that it's FREE make it any more appealing?!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

You are giving away a commode chair lil me?

I dont mind saying that having a chair with a hole in the bottom would be ideal when you are camping in the bush. But no I wouldnt take this one.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

ShyT

Where would we be without a hole in the bottom?

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

Russ wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]You are giving away a commode chair lil me?[/div]  --

Haha  No.  I saw it in the FREE section of Craiglist and it was my lol of the day.

Oh...word to the wise, the ubiquitous bedside hospital chair with armrests is often a hidden commode chair as well.
 When I visit peeps in the hospital...I stand up, even if they offer me a seat.  yeesh.

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Ick.   Now I like a good bargain.....but this one just isn't cutting it for me.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

lol Michel can take it for the cat on road trips.  

Lil Me

Because humans are supposed to use an empty coke bottle, right?  

Sportsdude

I thought it would be better for Russ, since I remember him talking about how he built a shower for camping. lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."