Ideas for a Princess Theme Party

Started by Lise, Jul 02 08 05:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil Me

Bake or buy sugar cookies and have the girls decorate them for a take-home treat?  When the icing is dry, put the cookie in a cellophane bag (dollar store) and tie with a cute ribbon?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

For one birthday we made plastic plates. Coloured what we wanted it to be like and we'd put them in the oven. Then boom you have a plastic plate. I still have my plates from '88-'89. Use them everyday still. God I'm old. lol when you are eating on something that has in your hand writing 1989 in scribble. wow  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Hmmm.... not too sure about the sugar cookies. I was gonna just buy or make small muffins so they can decorate them with icing sugar and what not. I just hope it won't be too messy.

Thanks again for the cool ideas. Anything you can think of, just lemme know. Really appreciate this.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.