The Deed Is Done

Started by TehBorken, Jun 15 08 06:16

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

Yep, the deed is done.

Just a note to let you all know that Sakha and I tied the knot yesterday at a small park near our home.
The weather was really nice so we went to the park with a few close friends and the Judge married us in short order.

Here's the ring going on her finger..........

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

OMG.......Most heartfelt congratulations to you and Sakha !!!   [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/a005.gif" border=0](don't mind me, I always cry at weddings)

Hugs and warmest wishes for you both. May your lives be filled with love, laughter and joy !!!

[img id=BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5112394616746634082 style="DISPLAY: block; MARGIN: 0px auto 10px; CURSOR: hand; TEXT-ALIGN: center" alt="" src="http://bp2.blogger.com/_C2NsTNXdWRM/RvLf0TrNa2I/AAAAAAAAAaQ/cM3MXBWOtOc/s320/love_sky(1).jpg" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

JJ

Congrats, may you have many happy years together!

Sportsdude

Congratulations!!!!  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Congrats mate!!!! Best wishes for both of you.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Congratulations!  That is wonderful news.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

So.........

.....do we call you MR. Borken now ?  I'm not up on the etiquette in this situation.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

van_guy

TehBorken wrote:
Yep, the deed is done.

Congratulations ...

Best wishes to the both of you.

Perhaps the spam bot said it best ...

[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]     [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]rl[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]gna[/td][td]y[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="c6120679eda15e3871748b0cc7cc8114" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

syrdahlia

[span style="font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 0, 127);"]YIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!  [/span] [br style="font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold;"][br style="font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold;"][span style="font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"]So happy for you two![/span][br style="font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"][br style="font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold;"][span style="font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(128, 255, 0);"]x[/span][span style="font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold;"][span style="color: rgb(128, 255, 0);"]o[/span]

[/span]

-------------------------
Ya snooze ya lose!

Orik

best wishes good health,  may your lives be filled with peace comfort and uninteresting times. may the lives of you and significant other be blessed and long ones.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Russ

Sorry, thought I replied before.. musta got lost in the white pages...

Congrats and all the very best to you and your loved ones! May your lives be filled with happiness and lots of good memories.

Russ n Starfish
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims