How can I watch the European Soccer Cup 2008 online?

Started by Euro Dude, May 23 08 10:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Van

Cool Michel!

Although I cheer on Italy..(or Canada?? if we have a team?), I really couldn't sit through a whole game of soccer. Definately fun to play, although it has been years.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Van wrote:

Although I cheer on Italy..(or Canada?? if we have a team?), I really couldn't sit through a whole game of soccer. Definately fun to play, although it has been years.

That was an admirable attempt at trying to get this thread back on track.....and if the OP didn't answer his own question in the second post....I would have felt bad for being a part of leading it astray.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0][/DIV]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

lol....I hear there's a 'best deal' on Hibachis at Canadian Liar.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

P.C. wrote:
lol....I hear there's a 'best deal' on Hibachis at Canadian Liar.[/DIV]
 Are you talking about Trudeau? Mulroney? Chretien? Martin? or Harper? They all make pretty amazing Canadian liars.

Lil Me

Who needs Canadian Idol when we have Canadian Liar?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Michel wrote:
That's the good part of TV, it at least awares you about places and things or cultures we would never had heard about otherwise most of the time. I don't like Treasure hunters (I think it's the name of the program, or maybe Sea hunters?), but I often catched the last 2 minutes before my program begins, and I always enjoy the part when that old man (from Vancouver I think) says "Now it's your turn to get off the couch and go explore the sea, the mountains and the deserts, it's the biggest adventure you'll get in your life" or something like that. Very inspiring.  
     Its Sea Hunters. The guy with glasses on the show is from vancouver and the show is sponsored by canada.. I wholeheartedly support the show.

the guy that comes on at the end is and american.. hes a popular writer that uses his own money to support searches and documentaries on historical shipwrecks and battles. \

His name is Clive Cussler.

I too hate channels I dont want.. but thats how the cable companies afford to comply with canada's communist system of having the cable companies pay to support the canadian content channels. Even though nobody in canada watches them. How do you think the film credits and such for canadian filmakers come about? Its supported through the cable... which has to be paid for somehow.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Orik

its called by a satalite sysytem a card read some web sites and learn how to test the hell out of it to get free tv   me im not to intrested in football. not much of a soccer fn... hell i dont have anyclue what the rules r...  i cheer for liverpool if thier in it... but only cause the grandma is from their...    
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

The Polish Media apparently wants to get invaded by Germany again...

Yup. That's the Captain of Germany and the Coach beheaded and the paper behind it, is the coach about to behead the captain who's in a Prussian outfit.

The main head is "Give us their Heads"

pathetic.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

^LOL! Looks like a cover of a Death Metal album.

|