Groans hangover thread...

Started by Orik, Jun 01 08 10:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Orik

DS needs a morning hangover thread... i do not drink much or very often. but last night i had 6 beers with food over a 6 hr period and damned if i was not drunk by midnight. mostly sober by 4 am when i went to bed... for the first time  in ages... im slightly hung over....  probably cause i am awake far to early...

just want to wish every one a glorious sunday morning and a fantastic day.. groans .. now crawls back to the dark dark shadow of my nice warm bed.. to sleep off the rest of my aching head :P  

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Hope you wake with a clear head and in time to enjoy the rest/best of the day.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

Thanks Gopher I am wide awake now and feel perfectly fine. nice clear head. but the mouth ickkkk  what did i do chew on a pair of sneakers all night ... yuuuuuck...  im gonna go brush my tongue  and go out its so nice. i just have to go on a walk about.  later everyone

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Lil Me

I used to use the fries/salt/instant noodles cure, but lately the oranges/strawberries/orange juice works better for me.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Im with your Orik.. we needs a hangover/ Hungover thread. I would be a good poster on there.. lol.

Hope you feel better! Laugh at me all you want.. but when overseas I like to have a green coconut and drink the nectar in the mornings.. works wonders for me.

That being said I tend to attempt to drink a bottle of water before bed after a solid night of festivities to delay the dehydration woes.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Racer X

I drink enough that I rarely get true hangovers anymore.  It's a beautiful thing...  

Orik

anyone up for a hangover next sunday