DV is down

Started by foxy, May 26 08 05:24

Previous topic - Next topic

sage

Give your head a shake Orik.  

DV Mod

Hopefully TehBorken will not mind if we bring a little bit of DV over here to DS.  Only temporarily though, until the server issues are dealt with.  

cartman

why is DV down in the first place?

Vivek Golikeri

pedophile wrote:
   You cant deny that DV is an outright copy of DS.

Not entirely. Traditionally DS has maintained a certain restrained and civility, whereas DV has tolerated mischief and insolence in a no-holds-barred. culture. I regularly post on DV because it is such a useful tool. But I wish it would tighten its rules, and expel handlejackers, flamers and filthbaggers.

DV Mod

cartman wrote:
why is DV down in the first place?

That is top secret, confidential information.

DV Mod

Vivek Golikeri wrote:
pedophile wrote:
   You cant deny that DV is an outright copy of DS.[/p] Not entirely. Traditionally DS has maintained a certain restrained and civility, whereas DV has tolerated mischief and insolence in a no-holds-barred. culture. I regularly post on DV because it is such a useful tool. But I wish it would tighten its rules, and expel handlejackers, flamers and filthbaggers.[/p]Vivek, you cannot deny that you are somewhat attracted to all the filthbaggery, can you?
[p style="font-weight: bold;"][/p]

[/p]

DV Moduhraydor

In fact, many of DV's outcasts, misfits and social rejects wouldn't last too long here.  (Why DS tolerated Gordy Gambino for as long as they did I just don't know).

DV is home to many that simply cannot "fit in" anywhere else.  Sort of like a homeless shelter that rarely turns anyone away.  Well, more like the downtown eastside, where everyone just comes as they are.

Sheesh

DV Moduhraydor wrote:
DV is home to many that simply cannot "fit in" anywhere else.  Sort of like a homeless shelter that rarely turns anyone away.  

I think you meant "sort of like a methadone clinic run by brain-damaged racist f*cktards".

outcast

DV Moduhraydor wrote:
In fact, many of DV's outcasts, misfits and social rejects wouldn't last too long here.  (Why DS tolerated Gordy Gambino for as long as they did I just don't know).

DV is home to many that simply cannot "fit in" anywhere else.  Sort of like a homeless shelter that rarely turns anyone away.  Well, more like the downtown eastside, where everyone just comes as they are.

hi ace!

DV Slave

Apparently Ace passed away.  Something about a high speed single motor vehicle accident in his 1976 Type LT Camaro, caused by his mullet becoming entangled in the power window mechanism, or something like that.  What a way to go.  R.I.P. Ace.

Anyhow, DV is running strong now, so I'm Audi.

Stay cool fool.  Just like this motherhumper:

Ayyyy!  Sit on it!

Lise

Ya know, for some weird reason, DS feel like a second wife to these posters. They all go to DV for kicks then when she's down, come here for a bit of quickie................
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Richard

Discover Vancouver is gone

Discover Vancouver Open Forum (The Pit) is also gone

Discover Liberty is also gone

coincidence, or is someone hacking into all of these sites?[/DIV]