DV is down

Started by foxy, May 26 08 05:24

Previous topic - Next topic

foxy

why is dv down?  

Van

^probably better to ask a place where people don't despise DV, therefore, do not care about DV being down.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

DS was down for about 20 minutes.  Anybody else have a problem?

(....or a better question.....Did anybody report it to DV ?)
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

Thanks for telling me it was down, I was having problems with my computer and had decided that the fault was with me.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

I was wondering if it was MY computer as well.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Ah so it wasn't the inclement weather. :)

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

stretchedout

DV has sucked for months.  No decent thread development.
C'mon, the city is sleeping!

JJ

It seems to be down again ?

Lise

[FONT size=7]NO REALLY? THE WORLD IS GOING TO DOWN THE DRAIN!!!![/FONT]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

DV Mod

We are aware of the problem.  Please bear with us.  

We'll get over it

DV Mod wrote:
We are aware of the problem.  Please bear with us.  

lol

Me2

DV down for the 3rd time in less than a day.  There seems to be a problem ?

Sparkleface

[span style="color: rgb(64, 160, 255); font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]Eh, It doesn't make any difference to me. I never go on that site anymore.[/span][br style="color: rgb(64, 160, 255); font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][span style="color: rgb(64, 160, 255); font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]Infact, this is my first time back on this forem for a long, long time.[/span][br style="color: rgb(64, 160, 255); font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][span style="color: rgb(64, 160, 255); font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]Ever since I found Gaia, It's alot more fun.=3[/span][br style="color: rgb(64, 160, 255); font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][br style="color: rgb(64, 160, 255); font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][span style="color: rgb(64, 160, 255); font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]I'm just so bored today, I thought I would revisit some old sites.^_______^[/span]

Oh Hai.=3

pedophile

did orik make discover seattle? People on DV think Orik copied the whole DS idea and made DV. You cant deny that DV is an outright copy of DS.    

Orik

not like i noticed i have better things to do like pick my nose and play video games read books and chat my friends in ym or go work 9 hrs to 14 hrs a day ...

as for me creating ds lol... i think dv copied ds [small]

[/small][table border="0" cellpadding="3" width="100%"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][span class="smalltext"]shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview[/span]
     [table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"]    [tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]     [table style="width: 55px; height: 20px;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]eating[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="b7a5e34860c6cccc80ed35c99721e380" type="hidden"]eating[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  [input name="post" value="Post" onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="s" tabindex="3" type="submit"] [input name="preview" value="Preview" onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="p" tabindex="4" type="submit"][img]Themes/default/images/blank.gif" alt="" id="fetchSessionTemp"]                         [/td]                      [/tr]                      [tr]                         [td colspan="2"]
[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.