Getting pop-up login messages from "motelycrow.com"?

Started by TehBorken, May 08 08 09:10

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

If you've been getting pop-up login messages from "motelycrow.com", you shouldn't be getting them anymore.

Our long-lost friend Tenkani put his avatar on a password-protected page hosted by [strong style="font-weight: normal;"]motleycrow.com and it's been requesting *his* login everytime someone views a page with a post by him on it. It's been fixed, but that's what ws going on in case you were wondering.
[/b]

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Gopher

JJ

I've had some problems coming to this site lately too.  I seems fine today!

Gopher

It's been o.k. for me for several days, but just a few minutes ago while I was logging on that darned motleycrow.com popped up again.

purelife

Tenkani leaves a piece of him behind...     I miss him...

zen monk

[h1 style="margin: 0pt; font-size: 12px;"][span style="font-style: italic; font-weight: normal;"]"I want my friend to miss me as long as I miss him." Saint Augustine[/span]
[/h1]  

P.C.

Awww....I like that one. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c015.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

However, I do get other messages that pops up from time to time. It is happening at a more frequent basis lately and only when I visit DS.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Really Lise ?  I've had the motleycrow. thing, but haven't had it since TB fixed it.  Hmmm...

P.C.

Thanks Lise and Michel.....I'll forward the info to TehBorken.

Sportsdude

when I bumped the Quotes thread up I got the crow message and this was after TB fixed it.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."