Bernier resigns, left classified documents at Biker Chick gf's house

Started by Sportsdude, May 26 08 07:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

Well the rumour is that Cannon will be the next FM or Fortier. I wouldn't touch Fortier since he's un-elected and that would just be icing on the cake in hypocrisy due to Fortier being an appointed Senator in the Federal Cabinet who is accountable to no one and Harper ran on so called accountablity in the last election to get elected lol.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

Ah, I read an article in either the Toronto Star or Globe and Mail that said Bush made a comment to Bernier about him bagging a good one or something.  

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

It's Bush. It's been well documented that the snicker he always has on his face is real. He's a typical rural Southerner type. I've got a few like him in my family, if a female friend of mine (doesn't have to be a gf) came down for Christmas or something. It'd be snicker snicker poke poke embarass the girl and the guy. etc.  

P.C.

[img style="WIDTH: 267px; HEIGHT: 310px" height=397 src="http://www.davidcogswell.com/HeadBlast/BushFace.jpg" width=306]

This one ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Yes. Everytime he makes a joke and does that 'hehe hehe' that's his true personality. He's got that country club snob mixed with rural/southern/rude attitude towards people. He's the type that wants to embarass you in front of others. That's Bush.