Pam Anderson's Garage Sale

Started by Lil Me, May 03 08 08:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Michel

Sportsdude

That hair mullet is too 80s, never considered her 'hot'.    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Van

lol! Mullets are still big in parts of the Fraser Valley and the interior. Cranbrook, Quesnel, or Williams Lake, if you don't have a mullet, you are obviously an outsider!    
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

Van

That was funny!

Hey, even Bono and David Bowie went through a mullet phase!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

I don't have any problems in the women department. lol

[a href="http://www.styledash.com/2006/10/26/bono-apologizes-for-the-mullet/"]http://www.styledash.com/2006/10/26/bono-apologizes-for-the-mullet/[/a]

That's right Bono apologized for the mullet.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

Bono did? Hahaha! too funny. He kept music Real in the 80s. He need not apologize for anything!

P.C.

That hair mullet is too 80s, never considered her 'hot'.  

Wouldn't that be because she graduated in 85 ?  Sounds like a perfectly reasonable reason to be sporting an 80's style haircut to me.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

lol.  When in Rome...
 I'm sure most of can admit to having a bad hairstyle sometime in the past.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

Have to wonder when Don King will come to his senses.  Or Donald Trump.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Here's Pammy in the Labatts ad.

gentle fawn

[FONT color=#ff00ff]HOW MANY GARAEGS DO3S PM ANDERSON HAEV??!!!!!? OMG LOL[/FONT]

Gopher

gentle fawn wrote:
 [FONT color=#ff00ff]HOW MANY GARAEGS DO3S PM ANDERSON HAEV??!!!!!? OMG LOL[/FONT][/DIV]

One in each cup.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

|