Another foot washed up??

Started by Lise, May 26 08 05:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Michel

Sportsdude

Somebody wrote somewhere in some paper I think it was the Globe and Mail about all the MPs under investigation, linked to organized crime, have criminal records etc. Something like 1/3 of all MPs are under ongoing investigations. lol That's just Ottawa.

Off the top of my head The Sun King Gordo is under 3 investigations, his right hand man is on trial, Gordo's been arrested, SG fiasco, passing laws making it illegal for homeless people to vote. lol
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Does anybody remember the Cindy James case ?  Now THAT'S a mystery.

I remember the day I heard it on the news....Cindy James found dead....hog-tied with multiple stab wounds to her back.....foul play is not suspected.

HUH ???????  

Then there was never another peep about it.  It drove me crazy.  I finally came across the book (many years ago).....and was relieved to have the opportunity to find out what really happened.....how or why they could have made such a ludicrous claim....'foul play not suspected' !!!?

BUT.....after reading the book....complete with pictures and diagrams.....it really still remains a mystery (but how they could have made the claim is a little clearer).      
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Michel

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff40"]No, my size 15/16s are still attached. [/FONT]

It's just rather comical that when I come home, all I hear about is this foot story as the only thing people know about B.C.

Are you sure you don't want to tell us how [FONT size=7]tall[/FONT] you are to go along with your [FONT size=7]big [/FONT]feet?  Maybe insert a pic for us to rate it?    

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Oh !  Is Sportsdude tall ?  I didn't know that.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

It's the best kept secret on DS.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

stretchedout

People forget that boats go down a lot and people drown with shoes attached.  As well, one person jumps of each week per week.  There are a lot of feet in the waters around us.  The weight of the water-logged shoe helps break the foot apart from the rest.
C'mon, the city is sleeping!