Global Food Prices Rising too Fast

Started by Van, Apr 25 08 09:46

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

I think you are right. If Kermit the Frog won the next election in the USA, Kermit will be the one leading the war vs. Iran....vs. Koreas...vs. Uganda...vs. Portugal...vs. Brazil...vs. the Moon...

Too far to turn back now.

If Kermit the Frog won the next election, he would have to change his tune in a BIG hurry.  'It's Not Easy Being Green' would require some serious tweaking.  

And how's THIS for a campaign photo !  Too risque ?

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

"No....your FAT makes you look fat"   *Kermie laughter here*

P.C.

I'm not so sure about that.  I think he has been having a hard time breaking out of Froggy Nerd-dom.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/verschiedene/a034.gif" border=0]

Michel

P.C.

lol....and yet it has nothing to do with Global Food Prices.

Perhaps I will try and make myself more aware, so I can make a better informed contribution.

Michel

Lise

Michel wrote:
So that's what you call cleaning the place SD ? lol I do the same, no bikini for me this summer, I'll get fatter before I move ah ah !

Boy, if Michel wears a bikini............

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Van

Hey! If the Clintons, Bush or Oddbama can be El Presedente, Kermit can too!!

When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lise

Michel wrote:
Think unsexy thoughts! Think unsexy thoughts!  lol

Too late!!!!!!

Hubba hubba! Of course the picture doesn't do you justice, you're look waaaay hotter in a bikini than he does.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel