$200 dollar oil, 2.25 a litre, peak oil 2010

Started by Sportsdude, Apr 24 08 01:24

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

The bear was dead Michel.  Hub said it was VERY messy...so he must have been hit at maximum speed.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

never seen a dead bear on the side of the road due to being hit by a car. I got think that the bear did serious damage to whoever hit it.

worst I've ever seen besides somebodies pet dog, a bunch of deer.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

That is gross. I am no hunter, but have some friends and family that do. I heard a poacher was caught in the Kimberley area, and basically got such a bad name, he had to move!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

There was a dead grizzly on my way to Jasper last time I went there. I was so f*cking angry, there's not a lot left at that latitude.

Full of poaching also in northern BC. Early in the morning I saw once a dead caribou shot just in the middle of the road, his head been removed for a trophy, all the meat was left there and it was not hunting season.

I'm with ya Michel.  I have nothing in me that can comprehend this.  Hunting for 'survival' is one thing.....and I even have a hard time choking down THAT concept....but trophy hunting should be a criminal offence !!!!!!!!
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

Even as a non hunter, if a friend is going to give me some elk steaks, I am in heaven! Such a clean protein. Eating beef steak after having an elk steak is dissapointing. Elk is good also because it is wild, but doesn't have a gamey taste.

Agreed, poachers should be poached!!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

|