Parents Fight Over Which Gang Toddler Should Join

Started by TehBorken, Apr 11 08 06:16

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

I think this will just go in the "People Who Are Not Like You And Me" file.
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"][font style="font-family: Arial Narrow; font-weight: bold;" size="5"]Parents Fight Over Which Gang Toddler Should Join[/font]
[font style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; font-family: Arial Narrow;" size="4"]Police: Mother A Crip, Father A Westside Baller[/font]

A couple fighting about which gang their 4-year-old toddler should join caused a public disturbance that resulted in the father's arrest, Commerce City police said Thursday. On Saturday, Joseph Manzanares stormed into the Hollywood Video store where his girlfriend worked, threatened to kill her and knocked over several video displays and a computer.

His girlfriend told police that they had been arguing about the upbringing of their son and which gang he should belong to. The teen mother, who is black, is a member of the Crips. Manzanares is Hispanic and belongs to the Westside Ballers gang, the woman said. "They have different ideas on how the baby should be raised. Basically, she said they cannot agree on which gang the baby would 'claim,'"

[a href="http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/15851207/detail.html?taf=den"]Link[/a]

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

van_guy

TehBorken wrote:
 I think this will just go in the "People Who Are Not Like You And Me" file.
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"][font style="font-family: Arial Narrow; font-weight: bold;" size="5"]Parents Fight Over Which Gang Toddler Should Join[/font]
[font style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; font-family: Arial Narrow;" size="4"]Police: Mother A Crip, Father A Westside Baller[/font]

I don't often wish death upon parents of young children but I frear that I have to hope that the parents are killed in a horrible gand related incident and the child ends up in foster care.
 [a href="http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/15851207/detail.html?taf=den"][/a]

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)