Vatican: We're #2 Islam is #1

Started by Sportsdude, Mar 31 08 08:42

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

Okay, enough about religious groups.
Shall we pick on racial groups next?

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

when i said they i meant everyone including myself. I'm sick and tired of people hating each other when we come from the same religious family.I'm  fed up don't give a shit if i offend anyone because 2,000 years of blood shed millions probably killed is f*cking ridiculous and doesn't deserve respect of being defended, the wars and hatred on all sides is offending enough.  Then the other religions that come from the same base don't have this hatred for each other like we (christianity, judiasm, islam) have for each other. We should all be offended at how idiotic we act. its an embarrassment to human history.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

wow. this thread got in depth since I read last.

I am going to sneak out to another thread now..
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

when i said they i meant everyone including myself. I'm sick and tired of people hating each other when we come from the same religious family.I'm  fed up don't give a shit if i offend anyone because 2,000 years of blood shed millions probably killed is f*cking ridiculous. Then the other religions that come from the same base don't have this hatred for each other. We should all be offended at how idiotic we act. its an embarrassment to human history.

SD...I think what Lil Me ever so eloquently pointed out, is that you make yourself a part of that by the comments you make.   I will exclude myself from one of the idiotic masses, because I have no problem with who practises what religion.  

I think sometimes you have a point....it just gets lost (and severely twisted) in your generalizations.  

Sportsdude

i don't have a problem with religions, I like multi-faiths communities, I've got to temples before, but that's just me venting with a head cold and flu like symptoms. ehh

i want peace. I want the walls to come down, the jihads to stop, the occupations to end, and the anti-muslim feelings in the christian world or christian countries i.e (people aren't going to vote for Obama because of his muslim heritage) to stop. This whole thing is ridiculous and in the inter-faith community between the three that we have (at least were I grew up) we are better united then divided. We shouldn't be fighting over land claims and pre-destination. We've let the crazies on all sides speak for us and it's sad that we've become, the direction we have decided to take.

P.C.

i want peace. I want the walls to come down, the jihads to stop, the occupations to end, and the anti-muslim feelings in the christian world or christian countries i.e (people aren't going to vote for Obama because of his muslim heritage) to stop. This whole thing is ridiculous and in the inter-faith community between the three that we have (at least were I grew up) we are better united then divided. We shouldn't be fighting over land claims and pre-destination. We've let the crazies on all sides speak for us and it's sad that we've become, the direction we have decided to take.

We all want peace SD.  I sometimes get frustrated to tears over the killing...all for the intolerance of each others faiths.  But you can't sum it up with generalizations, or one faith over another.  Please tell me you get that.

Sportsdude

oh i know its a bad habit when i get mad at something that bugs me.  

purelife

This thread really confuses me.  

Could I just be Vanna White in the background?

Lise

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

I always think that most of the world's problems are not so much caused  religion as they are by cultural arrogance.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Does the aircraft carrier USS Saratoga fly or float?:
What's the opposite of "left"?:
Are peaches and avocados the same thing?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview