Earth Hour - March 29 8pm

Started by purelife, Mar 28 08 11:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Well, we did the earth hour....turned a couple lights on at 9......immediately followed by a power outage.  Don't know what time it came on in the night, but it was still out when I went to bed around midnight.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

P.C. wrote:
Well, we did the earth hour....turned a couple lights on at 9......immediately followed by a power outage.
 --

That's funny!  How was the BDay cake?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Delish Lil Me.  Chocolate Fudge cake with Kahlua icing.  Not a big sweets person, but I managed to scarf down a half piece.

I guess garden play is out today, as we are blanketed in snow.  Sheeeesh !!!!

Michel

P.C.

I'd like to see an earth hour once a week, myself.  It's pretty painless...although killing the computer and TV would be good as well.

Still haven't sorted out what I want to do today.  What an odd feeling.  I think I may work on the earthquake kit.  Something's just not right. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0]

Michel

P.C.

PC, just watched Mythbuster yesterday. Those little piggy tail bulbs takes 10 milliwats an hour compare to 90 milliwats an hour for the classic lightbulb.

Hum, that reminds me, how is your TV by the way ? My camera is getting worse again  Looks like I wont avoid the $$$ and no camera period just when the flowers come out and the bears awake.

Mythbuster ?  I didn't see Mythbuster.  All I see is my hydro-bill that reflects no savings.

TV is history.  I don't want to talk about it.

So sorry about your camera Michel.  Maybe you could ask them for a loaner while yours is being fixed.  Tell them you're a secret agent, and you MUST have a camera.