The Movies Thread

Started by Van, Mar 19 08 08:12

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Oh, I LOVE that movie, Cars 2.  Can't wait to watch it.  Thanks for giving me the heads up, Van.

Lise

I didn't like Cars. Disney sequels usually sucks. By the time the sequel rolled around they're more interested in money than quality.

This movie rocks! I highly recommend it.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Van

ok, sorry but Cars rocked!

All the voices were classic characters...(ok, maybe not Owen Wilson), but he did a good job too.

I thought Toy Story 2 was done just fine for a sequal.

LOL, everytime purelife says she likes a movie, Lise jumps on it with the big "NOT!!" stamp. haha.

You are more of a sci fi fan though right? I don't like sci-fi at all. Maybe 5 minutes of Star Wars, but that is a lifetime fix for me.
to each their own.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

I haven't seen Cars.....but I want to.  Not a big fan of the Sci-fi myself.  Gimmee talking cars ![img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

The Green Mile was kinda sci-fi. I liked that one.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

I like the Green Mile too, Van.  I thought it was a nice touch with the wee bit of fantasy in that one.  

Van

I like a lot of fantasy films mind you. Like Lord of the Rings was decent for me.

It is the Space Cadet 3000, Galactica, Star Trekking, style of movies that aren't for me.  

P.C.

Van

P.C. wrote:
Ditto. *Looks around for Sawdust*....so...ummm...do you wanna go to the movies wit me?

Michel

Lise @ Work

I guess we all have different tastes in movies. And yes, I'm more into the sci-fi, fantasy genre. Romantic movies are so blah to me.

Star Wars will rock forever tho the animation movie that's coming out look so stupid. Gee, George Lucas is milking the franchise for all its worth and I think he lost something along the way. Too bad he doesn't see it.  

Michel

Michel

purelife

Van wrote:
LOL, everytime purelife says she likes a movie, Lise jumps on it with the big "NOT!!" stamp. haha.   I think Lise and I have different tastes.  I'm not too much into sci-fi...probably won't watch Pans Labyrinth that she recommended.  I do LOVE Green Mile....and I do LOVE some romance movies like The Notebook.

Cars rocked for sure!  I watched it more than 3 times...and own it too AND even have the video game for it for xbox.  I like driving fast cars. ;)  Does that qualify me as a fan?  

Van

haha! Not slamming Lise either. I just thought it was funny.

good to see different tastes. We are not all robots, yaya!!

|