Started by Sportsdude, Mar 24 08 10:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

[a href="http://ca.yahoo.com/s/618086"]http://ca.yahoo.com/s/618086[/a]

i knew it. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

lol. Guilty as charged.
 Younger child has 1/2 a "baby book" complete, and spent his baby/toddler years napping in the stroller whilst waiting for older brother's activities.  

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van

Maybe it is because parents get to sleep more when there is the first baby? You can sleep during naptime with one. With two...or three....yikes!

My Grandpa would say to my dad "What, you only had 4 kids?!! what is wrong with your sperm??".

My how times change through the generations!! Now if couples have more than 2, it is out of this world!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

I feel guilty that I'm the oldest, here I go to Canada, and sis has to go to Community College for two years and she's the better student.    

Van

My father was one of the oldest and he and a couple of my uncles worked in factories and mines as the younger siblings went to university.

My dad ended up at CP Rail which was better than the mines.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

I hope these buffoons didn't spend any money on this study.  I could have told them all that for free.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

I wouldn't know. My attention goes from kid to kid so I'm not sure if I spend more attention on the first one or the second one. I only know that the second one is the MOST demanding.

And yes, I'm talking about my husband.......
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

hahaha Lise that means you've got 3 kids then.