exotic interesting food you have had

Started by purelife, Mar 07 08 11:22

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Who me ?  I LOVE dogs.  I'm just not fond of little yappy feefee dogs with ribbons on their heads and satin jackets.  You can eat those.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
Who me ?  I LOVE dogs.  I'm just not fond of little yappy feefee dogs with ribbons on their heads and satin jackets.  You can eat those.

Oddly enuf not a lot of that type of dog over here.  Proably extinct - I think people here would eat them first too.... perhaps more tender as well???

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

van_guy

Tonight it was a vegetable stuffed with mystery meat - the vegetable tasted a bit like aspirin.  Bring back the boiled dog guts!!

van_guy

P.C. wrote:

I was referring to PC ... Pussy Cat - or so I am told.  (cats hate dogs)

P.C.

You're far too brave and adventurous.

So, would there be any nutritional value in dog intestines ?  I really don't think I could bring myself to do it.  I would have to do it with no knowledge of what I'm eating.....an explanation would have to be ruled out. Just put some parsley on the side and call the whole thing something else.

I'm wondering if this would be a good place to go, to shed a few pounds.        

P.C.

Van Guy wrote: I was referring to PC ... Pussy Cat - or so I am told.  (cats hate dogs)

Ahhh...now I see.  I'm only half way through my coffee....still a little slow. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0]

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
 [div]You're far too brave and adventurous.
 [/div]So, would there be any nutritional value in dog intestines ?  I really don't think I could bring myself to do it.  I would have to do it with no knowledge of what I'm eating.....an explanation would have to be ruled out. Just put some parsley on the side and call the whole thing something else.

I'm wondering if this would be a good place to go, to shed a few pounds.  

Nope the place to shed a few pounds is the Gobi desert of outer mongolia ... if you can't loose weight there - it ain't gonna happen.  Start with 40-50 degree heat - no shade - cool refreshing wind - nope, 0% humidity ... add to that the staple diet of boiled sheep, and rice... you have a recipe for weight loss ... some of the worst food i've ever eaten, FABULOUS people but HORRIBLE food.  I lost 10 pounds in 6 weeks, I don't have 10 pounds to lose.

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
[em]Van Guy wrote: I was referring to PC ... Pussy Cat - or so I am told.  (cats hate dogs)[/em]

Ahhh...now I see.  I'm only half way through my coffee....still a little slow. [img style="cursor: pointer;" onclick="url(this.src);" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif[/img]

That's OK  

P.C.

Nope the place to shed a few pounds is the Gobi desert of outer mongolia ... if you can't loose weight there - it ain't gonna happen.  Start with 40-50 degree heat - no shade - cool refreshing wind - nope, 0% humidity ... add to that the staple diet of boiled sheep, and rice... you have a recipe for weight loss ... some of the worst food i've ever eaten, FABULOUS people but HORRIBLE food.  I lost 10 pounds in 6 weeks, I don't have 10 pounds to lose.

Well, with diet books being all the rage, I think you should jump on the bandwagon and write one.

"I lost 10 pounds in 6 weeks, and I didn't even have 10 pounds to lose."

You'd be RICH !  RICH I tell ya !!!!  

Lil Me

I'm still waiting for someone to write a report on the McRib.  I'm sure it's McAwful but I can't bring myself to find out HOW BAD it is.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Good morning Lil Me.  Haven't had one....but I'm thinking that a McIntestines might taste equally as yummy.

van_guy

Lil Me wrote:
I'm still waiting for someone to write a report on the McRib.  I'm sure it's McAwful but I can't bring myself to find out HOW BAD it is.  

Murray G once (this is a few years ago) ate a few bites of his and yelled "don't order the mcrib - it sucks" then left the restraunt.
I think I can bring some leftover dog intestine - that might be a better dining choice

P.C.

I'm changing that name.  McIntestines just doesn't roll off your tongue that well.  Perhaps McGuts would be better.

Lil Me

or McInnards, McOrgan, McMystery...

VG- trust your best friend to do that.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

van_guy

Lil Me wrote:
or McInnards, McOrgan, McMystery...

VG- trust your best friend to do that.

Welll I know him to be an honest man!  Pehaps not couth or cultured - but I think I'd rather have an uncouth honest friend than a civilized compulsive liar as one ...  nes pas

|