Any freestyle BMXers or mountain bike enthusiasts

Started by Van Dude, Mar 07 08 10:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

purelife wrote:
It looks like a decent size car.  Don't know what people would be laughing about.

The fact that I'm so tall mainly. People assume I drive something huge (well I do now, only because the little car had an issue before I drove back to BC).

I like the small french cars but of course those aren't in N.A.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

I could hear Lise screaming:

"SD, you mention ONE MORE time about how [FONT size=6]TALL[/FONT] you are...I'm gonna pull my hair out!"    

purelife

LOL VanDude... I'm sure Michel could be whatever you like for a price. ;)

purelife

There was a time, in band camp, when Michel......

Sportsdude

purelife

....when Michel used the flute to......

purelife

Sorry for hijacking your thread VanDude...

back to your original question.  My reply is "No, not me but I like to bike."  

Michel

Lil Me

Back to the original question, I would like to mountain bike.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Van

BC is a mountain biker's paradise! If you do get started, don't blow all your dough on an expensive bike. Like the trails, start out slow and take your time. Breathe...
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

purelife wrote:
Sorry for hijacking your thread VanDude...

Nah, it is all good. I am having fun reading it all. You are all COO COO!! and I mean that in a good way!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

|