Costco Lovers!

Started by purelife, Mar 06 08 01:59

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Lil Me

lol.  No offence taken!  After all the eating and drinking I've been doing lately, I probably weigh more than SD.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Have you made the Costco trek yet, Michel?

Michel

purelife

How long were you at Costco?

I do agree about the quantities though.  For a single person, it doesn't make sense to buy the food when you can easily buy it at other stores for just the same.  

I do agree about the Kodak Royal paper.  Does Zellers print on Kodak or do you have to go to a Kodak store for it?

Did you check out the clothes?  I always find that they have good men's clothes.

Michel

purelife

Michel wrote:
I was there maybe for 2 hours, 2 hours and a half.

I can just imagine you walking up and down every aisle with a magnifying glass with your foggy spectacles and you constantly wiping the fog and sweat....

Michel

Sportsdude

lol foggy spectacles.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

JJ

I've noticed Costco gift cards.  I was thinking this might a good option for someone who doesn't have a membership.  Does anyone know if the gift card work without a membership?

purelife

Hi JJ!

I think Lise did that.  She said that she was given a gift card and went into Costco, shopeed and was ok.  I'll have to find out the next time I'm there.

Michel, I'm sure that could be another alternative for you.  Just buy a gift card and shop.  :)

P.C.

I'm not sure if Cash Cards are the same as gift certificates, but the concept seems the same. (?)

[SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"][SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"]You must be a Costco member to purchase or reload Costco Cash Cards.[SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"]  [/SPAN][FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff80"]Non-members may use the cash cards to shop in the warehouse or online.[/FONT][SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"] [/SPAN]Costco Cash balances may be used toward membership or merchandise.[SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"] [/SPAN][/SPAN][/SPAN][/SPAN]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

|