Costco Lovers!

Started by purelife, Mar 06 08 01:59

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

P.C.

With all the money I save from shopping at Costco, I will buy you a pallet of soap.

*actually, truth be known, I don't shop at Costco specifically to save money (although that's always nice)....I shop there because their products are quality....their return policy is second to none and they get unique items that you don't see anywhere else.  Their produce is superb and for much of it, you won't match their price in your local grocery store.  Their meat is pricey....but always excellent.  Many of the food products, in spite of their great price, is too large a quantity for us.....so there is no savings if half of it ends up in the landfill.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

purelife

Costco does have a very nice selection of decorations and gifts for the festivities and holidays.  

Michel

purelife

Kirkland brand ham meat?  Hmmm...I don't think my ham meat is that brand but it's too late now... I ate lots!

Michel

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Brookside brand chocolate covered fruit and nut for about $9.  VERY GOOD!

HUGE Disney books for 5 bucks.  I brought one just for myself...Bambi. :)  very nice pictures.

49er

Do the Costcos in your area sell gasoline?  Ours do and the prices are normally 7-10 cents per gallon cheaper than the cheapest gas stations.........and then plus we get a 3% rebate at the end of the year

P.C.

Trying out Costco's Tony Roma's Sesame Teryaki sauce tonight.  

P.C.

Not here 49er.  That would be nice.

purelife

I wish we had a gas bar here... :(  I noticed them in the States...very cheap.

How was the sauce PC and what did you make it with?

P.C.

OMG.....it is awesome.  I just did chicky wings with it, but they are the BEST !  I've always just used the VH brand of teryaki.  No more.

Lil Me

Costco in PoCo has a gas bar.
 Usually same price as Stupidstore, once you factor in the Stupidstore bucks.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|