Thriller 25

Started by Lil Me, Feb 13 08 07:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil Me

Anyone gonna buy the new MJ tribute album?
 I'm thinking about it.  Couple of the tracks were previewed on the radio yesterday.

Can't believe it's been 25 years since Thriller.  Brings back memories of the Stardust rollerskating rink in Ditchmond.  *sniff*
 Getting old.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

I have a good hairdresser.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

purelife

Isn't it difficult to find red dye?

Gopher

It looks more like the colour of dried blood to me.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Michel

Lil Me

Michel wrote:
Let's say I bought [em style="font-style: italic;"]maybe[/em] more nostalgia than music here.
 --
 I'm impressed that you can REMEMBER the 1970s.  Or maybe you play the music and have new psychadelic dreams..

I don't have this problem- I was a kid in the 1970s.  I had this record in the mid-70s.
 EDIT: 1978.  I looked it up.

Michel

purelife

I might buy it, LM, depending on the cost.  Though, I'm not a big fan of him though, my guy or my mom would like him.