Alcoholic Drinks

Started by Lil Me, Feb 10 08 10:20

Previous topic - Next topic

How many drinks do you have each day? (1 drink= 1 shot, beer, glass of wine)

3 (37.5%)
1-2
3 (37.5%)
3-6
1 (12.5%)
7-9
1 (12.5%)
10+
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Lil Me

You guys and your fancy foreign beers.

I'll take a Molson Dry or a Kokanee Gold.

Don't hit me!
 [table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"] [tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]     [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
 [/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]ke[/td][td]
 [/td][/tr][tr][td]duc[/td][td]d[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="1f17e8e00cf38c0b67f8181c8d6ed96a" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody] [/table]

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Gopher

Exotic is always to be found in ample supply at the place where you're not.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
No.  is it good?

In Alberta, it's very common to drink beer with tomato or clamato added.

Ah.. but they have other issues as well in Alberta. :)

Speaking about the nectar of the gods.. I have to head out to exchange kegs here in a bit.. beer! beer! Beer!
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Stop it already.  You're making me thirsty.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

P.C.

Gophie said:  Exotic is always to be found in ample supply at the place where you're not.

Well put Gophie.[/DIV]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

None. I thought you said you were quiting, Lil Me?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Heck no!  Just a 12 day herbal detox.

Adam_Fulford

If a drink is alchoholic, it should hang out with a different crowd, maybe with apple juice or lemonade, and the drink would be well advised to get counseling, too.  

|