Happy Valentines Day

Started by Lil Me, Feb 05 08 07:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil Me

You're very thoughtful.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

that's so nice of you Lise but wait candy is bad for your teeth. ;) hehe  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Aww..that's very sweet of you, Lise, to think of your students/coworkers.  I'll be bringing in heart candies with sweet words on them.  I would love to hand out V-day cards too... but probably wouldn't... :)

Now, I just have to clean up the place to have a candlelit dinner and movie night.  I also take cinnamon hearts and draw out a huge heart on the bed with a rose in the middle. :))  How's that for romantic?!

Lil Me

Sounds like a plan, purelife.

Happy almost VDay, everyone
 [a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFhEL-hjxqs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFhEL-hjxqs[/a]

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Is anyone wearing pink/red that day?  I want to wear a shirt but kinda think it's too corny for work.

Lil Me

I think that's a great idea, purelife.  Just bring something "normal" to wear on top (dark sweater or jacket) in case you get called into a meeting!!!

Gopher

Any suggestions about the colours that  men should use?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

I've seen grown men wear pink shirts. :))

Alternate color could be purple.  And we all know what the color purple means on a guy, right?   Single ladies.. ALERT!  

Sportsdude

isn't that suppose to mean we're single? I forget now.

Gopher

I don't know either, and in any case I've got nothing in either pink or purple.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

Pink shirts remind me of Miami Vice.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Lil Me

or go for the accent colour.

Sportsdude

I've got blue-ish-purple ties and a blue-ish purple dress shirt. Its my funeral outfit i wear to funerals. so...  

Russ

Gopher wrote:
 I don't know either, and in any case I've got nothing in either pink or purple.[/DIV]
 sexually deprived.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

Haha. Who's on a dry spell?

I'm not working on V-Day but I'm planing on wearing purelife's sexy thongs.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|