Who Wants to be a Mascot?

Started by Lil Me, Jan 08 08 09:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

stephen harper is, lol.
then again he's part vampire.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

No more shaving from this point on.  As I have suggested the nomination, I hearby appoint myself Sasquatch manager.  (fees to be negotiated in direct relationship to your success)  However...if you are not successful, there is a rather large penalty.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

SD- the Kokanee commercials used to feature a sasquatch.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

yeah i heard. they stopped the ad mascot now?

No shaving P.C. gosh I don't think I could do that I'd end up looking like Leo Tolstoy.

Lil Me

Maybe you could cultivate a Rasputin look.  Some women go for that.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

eh, seems like the 5 o'clock shadow look is back in style.
Somewhere George Michael is smiling (probably a public toilet next to Sen. Craig)

P.C.

I thought Don Johnson started that look.  Never worked for me.

Sportsdude

ah yes that guy.
hmm
boy has he fallen off the radar.

P.C.

He was never ON my radar.  Kissing a stubble face is not pleasant.  (well, I'm sure there are exceptions) [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/a022.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

haha
women must not seem to care, since everyone is walking around with that 5 o'clock shadow look.

Gopher

Sportsdude wrote:
haha
women must not seem to care, since everyone is walking around with that 5 o'clock shadow look.

You mean to say that the women like them so much that they've got them as well?  (You did say everyone).

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

haha ...

was talking about males

Gopher

I just wondered as I've never come across an unbearded lady gopher and wondered if the same fashion had now spread to female humans.
A fool's paradise is better than none.