How Popular is your Surname?

Started by Lil Me, Jan 05 08 02:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil Me

Yesh, I'm wondering if you look it up under "T" or "B"  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Yesh ?

Are you in to the cough syrup again Lil Me ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

No, but I probably should be!  The cough is quite bad tonight.  Such that I wonder if I'm going to run out of clean, dry underwear by morning!!!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Awwww.  You're making it hard to be sympathetic while I'm laughing.

I'll throw on a pot of homemade chicken soup for you and send you a weeks supply of depends.

( joking aside.....take good care Lil Me ) [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/d038.gif" border=0]  

Lil Me

Tanks kindly.

Here's a potato clock to go with your potato mitts and Rotato

P.C.

That's very attractive.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/p026.gif" border=0]  

Anyways....I'm off to bed. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/g050.gif" border=0]      

Orik Basher

[div style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(101, 48, 63); font-size: 11pt;"]LAST NAME SEARCH RESULTS[/div]
          [!-- Result for search --]                    NAME: Basher
          TOTAL SURNAMES FOUND IN: VANCOUVER
                                       [table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"][tbody][tr align="center"][td width="50%"]                   [table style="border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170);" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="100%"]                      [tbody][tr style="background-color: rgb(204, 204, 204);" align="center"]                         [td]VANCOUVER[/td]                         [td]RANK[/td]                      [/tr]                      [tr align="center"]                         [td]1[/td]                         [td]248[/td]                      [/tr]                   [/tbody][/table]                [/td]                [td width="50%"]                   [table style="border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170);" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="100%"]                      [tbody][tr style="background-color: rgb(204, 204, 204);" align="center"]                         [td]REGION[/td]                         [td]RANK[/td]                      [/tr]                      [tr align="center"]                         [td]2[/td]                         [td]562[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]