Two
2 (20%)
More than two
0 (0%)
All you've received so far
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10

stretchedout

Why not use pest control to kill the bed bugs?
C'mon, the city is sleeping!

Orik_basher

stretchedout wrote:
Why not use pest control to kill the bed bugs?

on whos nickle dude i cant afford to pay them to come in every 7 days, which is needed to bring them under controll and the building land lord will do it only 2 times per month if that.... better to lose it all and start fresh i guess

slowly but surely from the ground up once the begginings start

i have no choice but to continue and can u real be sure those comics those cards those books are ver realy bug free i cant be sure i have to be safe for me and my own health peppers if i want her back in my own house

nope to much work to do to much crap to throw away

its better to junk it be safe and save and save and build it slow once more after my house is minimum 3 months bug free then i will buy a little small bits bit by bit to replace what i have had to lose

it will be another life time maybe longer some things r ireplaceable today though artistic drawing done of me ruined  sighs paintings i dont know if i can slavage or save art work s sighs i hate it lilme but ur right it has to be done

Gopher

stretchedout wrote:
Why not use pest control to kill the bed bugs?.....

Maybe they are edible?

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

Quote from: Gopher on Dec 02 08 11:52stretchedout wrote:
Why not use pest control to kill the bed bugs?.....

Maybe they are edible?

yuck yuck yuck and yuck...
bed bugs eat men not men bed bugs how gross. lol mind u this coming from a man who has a recipe for earth worms...  no some things i would never eat i would not willingly eat a cockroach but we eat a percentage of bug parts every time we eat meats anyways and other critters and stuff...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Lil Me

lol I have a friend- works down in the grain elevator.  He says they strain out as much bug parts as they can but...grain arrives on the train...full of bugs...and dead bugs...  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Orik

got enough bugs in my life with out hearing about all the parts and pieces we eat in our foods...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

nhl367

0 my mom says i have to wait intell christmas (dec. 25) oh yea im only 13 for the ppl who didnt know...(pc, michel, and all those other ppl)  

P.C.

Hey....thanks for sharing nhl.  If it makes you feel any better, I wait until Christmas too.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/xmas/g010.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Orik

so far no presents to open yet.... but if i get any i will probably open them on December 25... but i rarely get gifts and those i do get... i know what they r... cause they r not wrapped...

nhl367

P.C.

Hi nhl !  Have you finished all your Christmas shopping ?  December 25th is sneaking up awful quickly.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Hey NHL,

we wait and open one on the evening of the 24th and then the rest on the 25th around 9am
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Orik

don't got money and hates shopping. christmas gifts r normaly a cad and giftcard if i know the persons. butno one on my christmas list this year those who know me understand. a 0 dollar income means a 0 dollar gift out put. sighs

nhl367

P.C. wrote:
 Hi nhl !  Have you finished all your Christmas shopping ?  December 25th is sneaking up awful quickly.

i only got one gift so far...ahhh i only have 17days left

|