More than two
0 (0%)
All you've received so far
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Only because we were forced.  Forced I tell ya !
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

zero but i've basically told what's under the tree.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

Two.. all that I received prior to going away. I was told I'd get a few more once I get back.. and Ill have to make sure I have some as well to give away.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

I've opened one because it was already in a see-through bag and my daughter wanted it so I gave it to her.

She's sooo soo excited about all the presents. There's nothing funnier than watching your kid running through the house wondering if Santa has left presents for her. I'm not taking them out till Christmas night.... keep em' in suspense I always say! *evil chuckle*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

JJ

It's only Dec 23, no presents opened.  Tomorrow we have family here that we don't see on Christmas day so some presents opened on Christmas eve!

lazy Marik

zero!! Come on people, you don't open presents before Christmas! Where is the fun in that??  

Lazy Orik

Christmas gifts received this year

total = 1
 from the client who employs the company i work for as security.

A gift bag with advertising on it which states my place of employment.
inside the gift bag is a key chain and 2 small take out boxes of lucky candys and fortune cookies.  

i wish they were handing out the bottles of crown royal again, now those were sweet gifts.

i guess i should be happy i received even just one gift this year.

Lise

Oh, that's so sad Orik! Here's a virtual gift for your kitty cat.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lazy Orik

Thanks Lise i am sure pepper will love it.

Can i go back to being depressed and hating Christmas time now

i wish it was over so things can get back to mostly normal....

Lil Me

A very Merry Christmas to Orik and Pepper.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lazy Orik

And just when u thought things can get any worse

the guard thats to work is booked off sick... guess who got called to fill in tom and christmas. sure it means im earning double time on sat but damn i need to do laundry  and its a mad house trying to use the laundry room after 5 pm on mondays... =(  

i hate christmas !

purelife

I've opened up all that I've received so far.  LOL.. ok, I'm bad but what the heck.

I got gifts from my bro and his g/f, my friend's g/f and our friend just handed us chocolates, unwrapped oh and my mom was there when she got me my set of 4 wine glasses.  So, I opened up 5 gifts and had 2 unwrapped.

Orik

Lil Me wrote:

A very Merry Christmas to Orik and Pepper.

it wont be very merry this year with pepper in cat care and me in intensive care.. but thank u lilme i miss pepper so much right now.. and all i want is a clean home that is bug free
tomorrow i start the garbage detail first all my books
into the shopping cart down the hall to the big grabage bin.. then 8 diffrent broken down computers some might even worked if i had the parts to fix them...then more books more computers then a couch and chairs a china cabanet and everything else has t go also.. only will i keep a very small selection of my faforite authors into some very small boxes and bags with a can of raid or 3  everything but tv 1 pc and the one i am building will go
 hard drives ram crap crap old clothing and other shit out the door too
this house will be bare wall to wall
1 floor 1 tv
and then i gota throw out the bed
 and the dresser and omg  everything else that bed bugs can live in

sighs so much work to do so much crap to get rid of everything i own is going down the shitter
sports cards comic books papper backs hard cover novels

thousand of dollars and 15 years of my life is to be thrown away.... :(

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Lil Me

Sad...Orik, but needs to be done.

*cheers*
 to new beginnings, new possibilities and hope for the future.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein