New FBI Service: Screw With Anyone For Free!

Started by TehBorken, Nov 06 07 06:22

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

A Swedish man didn't like the way his son-in-law was behaving, so just before son-in-law   took a trip to the USA he emailed note to the FBI accusing the son-in-law of being an Al Qaeda operative. When the son-in-law landed, the Department of Homeland Security held him in a cell for 11 hours....and then deported him. Needless to say, the son-in-law was had absolutely nothing to do with Al Qaeda.
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]"The man, who admitted sending the email, said he did not think the US authorities would stupid enough to believe him. [span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 191);"](But yes, the Department of Homeland Security [/span][span style="font-style: italic; color: rgb(0, 0, 191); font-weight: bold; text-decoration: underline;"]is[/span][span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 191);"] that stupid! Woo Hoo!)[/span]
[/p]  The 40-year-old son-in-law and his wife were in the process of divorcing when the husband had to travel to the United States for business. The wife didn't want him to travel since she was sick and wanted him to help care for their children.
[/p]He provided information on the flight number and date of arrival in the US.

The son-in-law was arrested upon landing in Florida. He was placed in handcuffs, interrogated and placed in a cell for 11 hours before being put on a flight back to Europe, the paper said."

[a  href="http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20071102/od_afp/swedenjusticeterrorismoffbeat_071102124748;_ylt=Ah8e3WCMqHLBJaArTqoWc2is0NUE"]Full Story Link[/a]
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]
Repeat after me: "I feel safer. I feel safer. I feel safer...."

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Lil Me

Oooh!  We can have fun with this one.  What was your real name and date of birth, TB?
 "Al Quaeda operative involved in secret dealings with Cambodian arms dealers."
 lol

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

TehBorken

Lil Me wrote:
Oooh!  We can have fun with this one.  What was your real name and date of birth, TB?
"Al Quaeda operative involved in secret dealings with Cambodian arms dealers."
lol

You laugh, but if my ex knew about this she'd be speed-dialing the FBI.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Russ

Lil Me wrote:[BR style="FONT-STYLE: italic"][SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]Oooh!  We can have fun with this one.  What was your real name and date of birth, TB?[/SPAN][BR style="FONT-STYLE: italic"][SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]"Al Quaeda operative involved in secret dealings with Cambodian arms dealers."[/SPAN][BR style="FONT-STYLE: italic"][SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]lol[/SPAN][BR style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]

TehBorken wrote:
You laugh, but if my ex knew about this she'd be speed-dialing the FBI.

Scary as hell considering that is seems to work with NO proof other than an random email. Yikes.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims