Sick

Started by stupid timeouts, Oct 29 07 04:05

Previous topic - Next topic

stupid timeouts

Ok who else is sick here?

I been feeling bad for the last few days and medication just makes me all happy. I think Im going to start paying attention to when they say how much at a time you should take.

So yesterday I was in bed most of the morning popping pills.. remembered about a special lunch I was having with friends and went to it with the Starfish. AFterwards we went shopping and I almost bought another much needed tv. Starfish had other ideas on this subject.. but thats another story. I had some roast for dinner last night.. then proceeded to feel sorry for myself until Starfish and my brother convinced me to play the game of life with them. I had planned upon going to bed after that but as I was drifting off I got a call from two buddies that work in the same industry as me, just up the block at the local watering hole. Have I mentioned at this point I had already overdosed myself with meds? So in my illustrious wisdom I went up to join them for two drinks only. After about 5 I headed back home.. with one of the guys in tow so he wouldnt have to stay in a hotel (has a place in summerland across from the lake). After knocking over a chair on the way into the kitchen, I decided to take him down to go play with the keg fridge. So down the back we go.. of course as soon as we go in, he;s not paying attention to where he's going and steps on a floor jack.. well think tom and jerry cartoons. he went for a fly and landed hard on his back. After laughing at him for a bit I decided to help him. Since I felt sorry for him and he had been talking about it the whole night, I decided to let him stick his head under the beer tap and turn it on. Having no idea how much beer has been drank or how much is left comes into play at this point. For he had just turned on the tap with his head stuck underneath the tap, when the beer ran out.. it went to high spraying (every direction) high velocity straight down his throat, his new shirt his girlfriend bought him, and all around everything else. After I laughed again I went forward to help him.. I turned off the tap and dragged him up. I wish I had a camera! Just think about a drenched cat like they are when you take them out of the water.. that was him with beer foam all over, and he was coughing and hacking the whole time.

So after this we decided that beer was out and since neither of us were driving, we would would switch to crown royal. Later that night it was time for him to go to bed. I mean, how can you mistake a plant for your drink? He sure took a healthy sip of soil running down his throat.

So I showed him to his room and cautioned him about this precariously stack of boxes on the headboard.. like the leaning tower of pisa. LOL, sure enough when I got up the next morning and knocked on the door to wake him, there was a sudden movement, a shout and a thunder of boxes of books that rained upon him. I laughed but didnt go in to help him at that point.

Thats not the end of my last few sick days debacle..

After he left, I crawled into my nice warm bed with visions of sleeping curled up.. when I get another phone call. One of my other buddies got the rest of the day off to move his stuff he put into storage when he moved. And guess what? He has no truck or vehicle to move them with.. oh could I also go pick him up from the jobsite? So off I go with the fever and headache that was really helped along by moderate amounts of crown royal and cold medication from the night before.

Now Im zoned so Im not the most careful of movers at this point. We got one load of his stuff from the storage place to his new basement suite. The next load was a couch that looked like it belonged in a garbage dump.. smelled like cats had enjoyed themselves as well. So we are carrying this down a flight of stairs when the fumes that had been building up on this couch finally got to me and my eyes just watered over and I sneezed. Lost my footing and fell backwards down the last few steps with this couch upright and managed to somehow fall into a chair at the bottom holding the door open. I was breathless for a few minutes while my buddy managed to shift the couch off of me.

LOL, at least Im not so worried about the cold anymore.. and my phone is turned OFF.  

purelife

LOL, there's never a dull moment when you're out hanging out with Russ. ;)

P.C.

After laughing at him for a bit I decided to help him.

[FONT size=6]LOLLZZZZ !!!![/FONT]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Hahahahahaha.  Another great Russ story.
 Hope you feel better soon, my friend.
 Hope the goats are healthy.

Here's a checklist of symptoms for sick goats:
 [a href="http://www.jackmauldin.com/physical.htm"]http://www.jackmauldin.com/physical.htm[/a]

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel