Good Deeds deserve blessings

Started by purelife, Oct 25 07 10:01

Previous topic - Next topic

purelife

It's quite often that we don't get recognized for our good deeds that we do for the day.  

So, this is where I (or anyone else here) can bless you.  Don't we all love blessings?  

If there was anything nice that you did for someone today, then please write them here.  I will bless you for these deeds.

Remember, it has to be for the day, not something you did yesterday, a week, month or years ago.  (though, you can share these too)    

P.C.

What a nice thought purelife.

I've done nothing good yet. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/a010.gif" border=0]Well.....I told my cat he was a handsome boy. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a035.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

PC, your just being here is a good deed!  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sawdust

P.C. Wrote

Well.....I told my cat he was a handsome boy. [img]http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a035.gif" border=0 ="url(this.src);"]

I called him a terrorist!
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Mariachi

I posted a cartoon for Silent Hill Nurse on the other place and she liked it.  

P.C.

I called him a terrorist!

Hunny....don't make me smite you.  I've had to spend  the whole morning dealing with his self esteem issues.  [/DIV]

Sawdust

Can we compromise on handsome terrorist??
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

P.C.

Done.

Ye shall be blessed.

Michel

purelife

I blessed everyone in here just for posting and making me feel important.  I really do have DS friends. ;) LOL

Ok, I told my Supervisor that she had something in her teeth.  She thanked me for that.

JJ

purelife you have DS [SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]Dotcomrades.  [/SPAN] Remember to use the word of the day!  LOL

purelife

JJ wrote:
 purelife you have DS [SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]Dotcomrades.  [/SPAN] Remember to use the word of the day!  LOL  

Dotcomrades sound like a word from The Matrix. LOL  Ah, ok, you got a blessing too, JJ. :))

Sportsdude

Went to the grocery store, a mom couldn't reach for a pumpkin to get for her son, it was too high up. So I got it for them. She wondered why they were so high up when nobody could reach them. lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Well, for the first time in ages, I let my dog take his time when he went for his business. Usually it's this frantic woman screaming her head off for him to pee and poo because I'm pressed for time. I dunno. Must be the sunshine.

I guess you could call it a good deed that I didn't hassle him.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

A leisurely pee is indeed a blessable good deed Miss Lise.