Celebrity Memory Game

Started by Lise, Oct 08 07 03:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

So how fast are you? My time was: 47.5 secs and Flip Count: 40

[A href="http://weblogs.newsday.com/entertainment/celebrities_blog/2006/10/celebrity_match_game.html"]Celebrity Memory Game[/A]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

OMG....I tried several times, but I didn't as well as you.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

I didn't do so well the first time too.

1:19, 68 flips  seems fun though.

Lil Me

What an annoying (and addictive!) game.  My score went downhill the more I played.  I must be too tired for this game..  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I usually do well on those concentration games.  I have to say, in my head, what each one is as I flip it.....but as I don't know who most of those people are.....it doesn't work.....lol
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Uhm... so that makes me a celebrity watcher?? I recognized a few faces but not all.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

i know these faces... then again I'm an american its something we follow instead of the real news... lol
[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]     [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]te[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]kit[/td][td]n[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]
where'd she go?

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Gopher

1.54: 86 flips  You're so right, Michel.    
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Gopher

I've improved - 1.43: 62
A fool's paradise is better than none.