Jealous wife nearly severs hubby's penis

Started by Lise, Sep 26 07 03:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

I emphasized the word VERY NEARLY here. LOL.

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - A Malaysian court sentenced an Indonesian woman to prison for six months for almost severing her husband's penis out of jealousy, police said Wednesday.

Umidah Setu, an Indonesian migrant worker living in Malaysia, pleaded guilty in court Tuesday in the southern city of [SPAN id=lw_1190838825_0 style="BACKGROUND: none transparent scroll repeat 0% 0%; CURSOR: hand; BORDER-BOTTOM: #0066cc 1px dashed"]Johor Bahru[/SPAN] to voluntarily causing hurt, said Che Yussof Che Ngah, deputy chief of Johor state's criminal investigations department.

Umidah, a 47-year-old canteen operator, was arrested Sunday after her husband, who is also from [SPAN id=lw_1190838825_1 style="CURSOR: hand; BORDER-BOTTOM: #0066cc 1px dashed"]Indonesia[/SPAN], filed a police report claiming she tried to cut off his penis with a knife, Che Yussof said.

[A href="http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070926/ap_on_fe_st/odd_jealous_wife;_ylt=Aon4g_Z1MFJ3gI3mV86t4GbtiBIF"]Read More[/A]

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Oh, I've heard these stories where the women chopped off the penis at night because she found out he was cheating on her.  freaky!

Lil Me

am I the only person laughing here?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

No, you're not, Lil Me. I'm just quite amazed at some women who would GO after their hubby's little general out of spite. Ah well. Can't blame them, the majority of men DO think with their penis. Hehe.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.