How to Make French Toast Bread

Started by Lise, Sep 23 07 05:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

This is a really good video on how to make restaurant style French Toast Bread.

[A href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zyJT-PiqUA"]How to Make French Toast Bread Youtube Link[/A]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

GORDY GAMBINO

I believe PC has warned you that this is not a cooking forum so please take your post elsewhere young lady!

This is a G rated site and we will not tolerate any more of your flagrant breaches of the regulations.  
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

GORDY GAMBINO

GORDY GAMBINO wrote:
 I believe PC has warned you that this is not a cooking forum so please take your post elsewhere young lady!     Maybe those BASTARDS at discover cooking may be interested!

This is a G rated site and we will not tolerate any more of your flagrant breaches of the regulations.  

CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

Lise

Spank me with them french toast then!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Well it looked very good.....except it would taste horrible for the way I eat french toast.  I don't have powdered sugar or syrup on mine.  I like it with ketchup. (and I'm not even a ketchup person)
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Whoa! Ketchup on french toast?!?! That's a first for me! I usually like mine plain, no sugar just the way it is.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

There was someone else on here, that ate their french toast with ketchup.  I think it might have been Future Canadian.  

No sugar, cinnamon, vanilla or sugar......gak !!!!
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

GORDY GAMBINO

Lise wrote:
 Spank me with them french toast then!

Oh Lise Lise Lise don't get me started!!!.........too late!

CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI