I MISS POSTMONKEE

Started by Lise, Sep 08 07 11:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

WHERE ARE THOU?!?!?!!

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

I miss the Monkee too.  And his master.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Me too.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c020.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

well he's around. I think he's super busy.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

I miss monkee lots too.    

Lil Me

I don't miss these Monkees, though.  These ones can stay missing until the end of eternity.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

P.C.

I don't think they did those songs Michel.  (I don't know who DID.....but I don't think it was them)

Michel

Sportsdude

he emailed me today.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Michel wrote:
You're right, I just check, the only one I know from them is the [em style="font-style: italic;"]Last train to Claksville[/em]
 --

When I was a kid, we all thought it was called Last Train to Parksville.

wyk

i thought the monkee was another of tenkani's alter-egos, heck even thought it was raor back under a disguise.

P.C.

I heard the monkey has taken up a new hobby.

[A href="jvascript: window.close()"][img title="bicycles.jpg
Click image to close this window" height=450 alt=bicycles.jpg src="http://www.freeinfosociety.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10002/bicycles.jpg" width=306][/A]